The premier national news magazine for the P&C trade.
About Convenience World
Servicing petrol, convenience and route trade sites as well as newsagencies and tobacconists, Convenience World reaches and informs a broad and diverse range of decision-makers and stakeholders in the channel and has a certified CAB audited circulation of 13,723.
The title provides up-to-date news, new product and marketing information, regular category reviews, in-depth special features and a strong business section offering genuine insights into all facets of the world of convenience.
Backed by a strong editorial team of specialist writers, including Managing Editor Lorna Gloria, experienced journalist and deputy editor Hailey Settineri, consulting journalist and retail veteran David Burton, and a host of experienced columnists, readers are provided with unbiased analysis, trend reports and commentary on the news of the day.
With information specifically tailored to P&C, the aim and purpose of Convenience World is to support and grow the channel as a whole, providing reliable and accessible information on best practice and increasing business profitability during a time when small retailers are being challenged on multiple fronts.
- Convenience World is the best-targeted media option, providing a unique advertising channel to directly inform the trade at an affordable cost-per-thousand.
- The backbone of a strategic and tactical trade campaign and sound basis for the ultimate goal – a successful consumer promotion.
- Publishes the Annual Report, which provides in-depth market analysis on petrol and convenience insights and forecasts, as well as the state of the economy.
- Has no bias and supports the wide range of voices in the industry.
- Works closely with brand and marketing managers to develop engaging category reviews that provide retailers with insights into new products, promotions, consumer trends and market activity, with useful information and resources that they can use to run their businesses more efficiently and increase their revenue streams.
Convenience World directly targets the key decision-makers, owners and managers within the route trade at head office and store levels six times a year.
Petrol Stations & Convenience Stores
Manufacturers & Suppliers
Content / Regular Sections
Convenience World is backed by a strong team of journalists and industry columnists providing readers with the latest news, analysis, trends and insights.
Convenience World has no bias and supports a wide range of voices from the broader retail industry.
Convenience World magazine readership demographic.
- Petrol Stations & Convenience Stores
- Manufacturers / Suppliers
Does the information in Convenience World influence your buying and business decisions?
What P&C trade publication do you read?
C&I Convenience & Impulse57%
Brandz @ Retail (Fun Foods)38%
Favourite section of the trade magazine
New product info83%
Which is the best source of information?
Sales field force agents79%